Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DJ BIO: DJ-J/D double J

Hey everyone! My name is Jenny a.k.a DJ-J or D double J!

I was born the daughter of a musician on May 3, 1994, inherited the musical gene, and now I have a passion to sing! Most times, I feel like it is the only way I can express my thoughts and feelings. If I’m happy or something good happened that day, I will sing a cheerful song. If I’m sad, I won’t cry, I will just sing and let it all out.

I am most happy when I am listening or singing to my favorite songs, recording a CD with a famous celebrity again (I have sung with Flea from RHCP, and Ryan Gosling from the movie The Notebook), hanging with my friends, or riding a roller coaster at Six Flags!
I get really angry when people bring up my past but I feel alright about it now because you learn from your past and I’ve learned and tried not to make the same mistakes I made then! :)

My feelings about school are positive feelings. I want to finish high school and continue my education by going to College and/or University and make not only myself proud, but my family proud. The proudest moment of my life was when I found out that I passed the CAHSEE on my first try.

My favorite subjects right now will probably have to be English and Chemistry because I like to write, and I like science for some reason. I would love to be able to have a music education program to teach aspiring musicians like myself, how to read, compose, and of course, play music.

My favorite after school activity is being on the WYPI-ROE Radio crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment