Friday, August 27, 2010

DJ Bio: Mike #1


All I need is ONE MIKE!! Mike # 2 in the foreground, as Mike #1 types in the back!


My name is Michael Lopez, but some people call me Mike. My birthday is on December 6th, 1992. My family is made up of my parents, my brother and sister, and lastly me. We hail from the indegionous people of El Salvador.

I am very interested in Parkour, a French martial art, and fighting. I don’t like being bored or holding still, I like to be moving which is why I like Parkour.

I have a special friend whose name is Plank… he is a 2x4 piece of wood who I can always talk to. I am very good at learning fight styles. I am not so good at following directions. I spend a lot of time on rooftops thinking or training.

I would like to learn more about cars since I’d like to my own shop. I have a few good and bad habits, but I don’t really know them. The proudest moment of my life would be when I won my first fight way back when.

The very best movie I have ever seen would have to be Unleashed. Jet Li is a very good actor, even aside from his amazing fight scenes. People can’t seem to see or realize that simply because of his language barrier. His accent in English movies doesn’t help much, but he is still a good actor.

Be sure to be on the lookout of the Mike & Mike show on wypi_radio_show

No comments:

Post a Comment