Friday, August 27, 2010

DJ BIO:MIKE#1

My name is Michel Romero. Some people call me Mike. My birthday is on May 21st of 1993. My family is made up of 5 members, my dad, mom, my three sisters and me. I am interested in video games, movies, and books. I don’t like hard work, sitting or standing still.

I am very good at video games. I am not so good at sports. I spend a lot of time on the computer. I would be much better of if people didn’t bug me as much as they do. I get really angry when people get things wrong. what I mean by that is that I get angry when I see someone fail and I know that they can do a much better job.

If I could only change the way I procrastinate I'd be much better of. The proudest moment of my life was when I snuck into Staples Center for free to see the Lakers game. Some day I would like to create a video game.

The very best movie that I have ever seen is Godzilla Final Wars. My feelings toward school are mostly negative, because I always get bad grades. I often wish that I was smarter or more athletic, I'm working on it.

I always learn better if I'm with a friend. I find it difficult to learn when I'm alone. If it was possible to change one thing about myself it would definitely be how I often procrastinate. I enjoy eating, watching TV, playing video games, surfing the net, listening to music, and reading. I am very happy when things tend to go my way. The most important person in my life would be my parents. My favorite subject is graphic design. The subject I don’t like are English, and science. When I look closely in the mirror I often see my true self.

Be sure to listen to wpyi radio for the MIKE AND MIKE SHOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment